University of Engineering and Technology UET Jobs Advertisement 2023 is hiring the higher qualified candidates for its latest vacant posts for main campuses Teaching & Non-teaching positions. University of Engineering and Technology provides the perfect and exciting career opportunity. Candidates are eligible to apply from all over the Pakistan. UET is the State-owned University of Pakistan for engineering and technology under Government policies. The technologically advanced premier University graduates hundreds of Engineers in different disciplines yearly.
UET Jobs Advertisement 2023 Latest Opportunities
|Job Published||20th of May, 2023|
|Job Grade||UET Jobs Advertisement 2023 | Lahore | Online Apply|
|Eligibility||FSC, Computer engineering, mechanical engineering , electrical engineering, ORIC recognized by HEC|
|Organization||University of Engineering and Technology (UET)|
|Age Limit||30-45 years|
|Job Locality||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Address||UET main campus of Punjab|
|Last Date to Apply||6th of June, 2023|
|Sr. No||Name of Posts|
|2.||Associate Professor (BPS-20)|
|3.||Assistant Professor (BPS-19)|
How to Apply for UET Jobs Advertisement 2023 | Lahore | Online Apply
- Applicants at the time of an applying procedure they may visit online wesite www.hec.gov.pk/english/services/universities.
- They may also visit job web portal www.job.edu.pk. for further & complete details.
- Applicant must have an experience in ORIC then they will be able to apply.
- Mostly science students are encouraged to apply in which both male & female are present.
- They will have to submit their all of the educational certificates, domicile form across of the Pakistan province, original CNIC, photographs needed at mentioned address Registrar UET main campus.
- These posts are based on contract and temporary but may be permanent on the basisi of good performance of candidates.
- In case of any delaying procedure UET department will not be responsible and then no candidate will be able to give another application again.
- UET has all the rights to decrease or increase the number of psots and they also have rights to accept or reject all the applications before closing date.